Said about the speaker:
"We were fascinated by your speech and your personality, too. In fact, you were the best speaker at the event."
– Sindy Yang, Project Manager, Management Events GmbH, Austria.
"Your address was extremely rewarding, and it had a decisive effect on our conference participants
and assisted in meeting the aim of our conference &mdash to examine the key factors for the development of
a technology enabled government"
– Alexandros Lamnidis, Executive Director,
American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce, Greece
For speaking engagements, contact Trond Arne Undheim
Most Popular Presentations:
- "LEADERSHIP FROM BELOW: Mastering the online and the offline while being inline"
- "WHAT THE NET CANíT DO: Technology enhances efficiency but face-to-face prevails"
- "THE FUTURE OF E-GOVERNMENT: What governments must do to excel"
- "CITIZEN-CENTRICITY — LEADERSHIP FOR THE PUBLIC SECTOR: is it for real?"
- "TRENDY THINK TANKS: how background actors shape the political landscape"
Trond's keynote addresses and speeches have impressed policy makers, MBA students,
Members of Parliament, IT professionals, communication executives, bureaucrats as well as
university staff in Europe, the United States and Asia:
American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce
International Communication Association
Management Events (Co. UK Ltd. & GmbH)
Norwegian Assoc. of Communication Professionals
Slovenian Presidency of the EU
TMAB Business Events
University of Ulster
Trond speaks in English, Italian, French or Norwegian.